Storytelling is not only relaxing and enjoyable, it helps develop literacy skills in early learning.
It is an opportunity for children to use creativity and imagination to explore new ideas and language. It helps them express their thoughts and feelings.
Sharing stories helps children connect with others and develop social and communication skills.
Story Pages use CVC* words and high frequency words as a story prompt. Children learn to write one key word and animate it in AR. They can then create their own story ending.
Ideal for 4-6 yr olds, interactive AR on every page hooks kids’ interest and encourage ongoing engagement.
**BOOKS IN PRODUCTION - DUE FOR RELEASE IN OCT 2020**
Register your interest here
- Download the Narrator AR app AppStore GooglePlay
- Download the Activity Plans in the free AR Starter Kit
Activity pages - follow the instructions on each page
1. Hold app over card to reveal words and numbers in AR
2. Write words and numbers on the page
3. Create your own stories!
This product contains:
- A 24 page AR activity book (size A5) with interactive AR within the pages
- Access to the latest immersive technoloy via the Narrator AR app
Story Pages AR Activity book
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications