How does a story page work?
We prompt a story idea and children then draw their own ending. In the process they trace a key word from the story.
The templates are used in conjuction with the Narrator AR app. This app will animate each letter in augmented reality (AR). The app demonstrates correct letter formation while providing an enaging and rewarding learning experience.
(Note: the app will not animate a child's drawing.)
This download is 4 x A4 pages.
This pack includes:
- The man in the ice cream van had a great plan
- The pig in a wig did a funny jig
- The bug dug up a magic jug
- The hen ran fast past ten men
Bundle - 4 Story pages
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications