We all know that young children have enough energy to fuel a space discovery mission to a new galaxy.
Brain and movement breaks are an essential part of early learning. They help children refocus, relax and the result is more productive learning.
These Get Moving activities use AR to apply skills and practise numbers and high frequency words in a playful way to help children have fun while building relationships with the people around them.
Ideal for 4-6 yr olds, interactive AR on every page hooks kids’ interest and encourage ongoing engagement.
- Download the Narrator AR app AppStore GooglePlay
- Download this file and get started!
Activity pages - follow the instructions on each page
1. Hold app over card to reveal numbers and letters in AR
2. Write numbers and letters on the page
This product contains:
- A 44 page AR activity book (size A5) with interactive AR in pages
- Access to the latest immersive technology via the Narrator AR app
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram for updates.
Get Moving AR Activity book - digital download
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications