We all know that young children have enough energy to fuel a space discovery mission to a new galaxy.
Brain and movement breaks are an essential part of early learning. They help children refocus, relax and the result is more productive learning.
These Get Moving activities use AR to apply skills and practise numbers and high frequency words in a playful way to help children have fun while building relationships with the people around them.
Ideal for 4-6 yr olds, interactive AR on every page hooks kids’ interest and encourage ongoing engagement.
- Download the Narrator AR app AppStore GooglePlay
- Download the Activity Plans in the free AR Starter Kit
Activity pages - follow the instructions on each page
1. Hold app over card to reveal words and numbers in AR
2. Write words and numbers on the page
3. Get Moving!
This product contains:
- A 24 page AR activity book (size A5) with interactive AR within the pages
- Access to the latest immersive technoloy via the Narrator AR app
Get Moving AR Activity book
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications