Lets get children moving and motivated to write!
We hope to bring some fun into your home with these AR Easter templates.
All of our Easter template packs include 4 free AR templates:
- A letter to the Easter Bunny
- Design your own egg
- Egg finger puppets
- Story planning page for your puppet show
Use these ‘no preparation’ worksheets to combine the teaching of letters and numbers with simple use of new technology. Most importantly, these sheets encourage children to pick up a pen and write, before they pick up a tablet. Studies show that when numbers and letters are handwritten children show greater memory retention.
Fine motor skills and play are imperative in kindergarten learning. That's why we've included AR playdough mats into our templates. If you don't have playdough you can use other tactile items or draw.
How do they work?
Activity – Easter Hunts
- Hide the word pages (the clues) around the house for children to find. These pages appear blank but when you hold the app over the page the word clue will appear in AR.
- Children find each word and write it on their recording sheet
- Once they have all the words, they write the question
- Then enjoy being creative, writing or drawing, your own answer to the question.
The file is a 14 A4 page pdf.
We are building our resource library with regular new template releases.
Easter Hunt 3
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications