We hope to bring some fun into your home with these AR Easter templates.
All of our Easter template packs include 4 free AR templates:
- A letter to the Easter Bunny
- Design your own egg
- Egg finger puppets
- Story planning page for your puppet show
Use these ‘no preparation’ worksheets to combine the teaching of letters and numbers with simple use of new technology. Most importantly, these sheets encourage children to pick up a pen and write, before they pick up a tablet. Studies show that when numbers and letters are handwritten children show greater memory retention.
Fine motor skills and play are imperative in kindergarten learning. That's why we've included AR playdough mats into our templates. If you don't have playdough you can use other tactile items or draw.
How do they work?
Activity - numbers and letters
1. Trace / write / make letters and numbers on the worksheet
2. Hold the app over the page to watch the number animate in AR. Animations illustrate correct letter and number formation.
- Free Easter templates (4 pages)
- Write ABC in upper and lower case (26 pages)
- Write numbers 1-10 , including number sequencing (10 pages)
The file is a 41 A4 page pdf.
We are building our resource library with regular new template releases.
Easter Bundle - Letters and numbers
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications