Kindergarten morning work using Augmented Reality.
Ideal for Kindergarten Q1 / Term 1 class morning work, remote learning, homework or kindergarten preparation.
These activities focus on handwriting of numbers and letters for fine motor development, building a foundation for reading. Letter + number formations then animate in AR.
Ideal for 3-5 yr olds, this bundle includes:
- 10 weeks of Kindergarten activities 5 days/wk (50 pages)
- Daily phonic and frequent words AR activity
- Daily 1-10 AR activity
- A summary sheet each week to consolidate new learnings
- Practise writing activities
- a letter to your favourite to
- a picnic packing list
- a thank you card
- a ‘get moving’ page
- a sample story page to write and draw
Each page takes an estimated 10 minutes to complete and use of technology is only a portion of that time spent. Technology integration with use of Narrator AR app and is ideal for independent and remote learning.
How AR Adventure packs work?
Activity pages - follow the instructions on each page
- Hold app over card to reveal letters/numbers in AR
- Write letters / numbers to complete the activity
This file is 53 x A4 page pdf.
We are building our resource library with regular new template releases.
Bundle - Morning work Qtr1 l 50 pages
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications