NEW AR Adventures!
Welcome to the new series of AR resources that are great for independent morning work or summer fun.
Ideal for 4-6 yr olds, these great new ‘choose your own adventure’ style activities disguise basic letters, numbers, writing and reading. They hook kids’ interest and encourage ongoing engagement.
These activities use a set of cards in combination with the printed templates and the free Narrator AR app. Colour coding is used to introduce different writing, drawing, crafting and moving activities.
These activities are designed to be as versatile as possible. They can
- be used individually or with a group
- be printed in colour (preferably) or black and white.
- use augmented reality (AR) or not or a combination of both.
This file contains:
- 5 days of Ocean stories for early literacy
- 5 days of Ocean numbers for early numeracy
- 5 days of hands on (easy prep!) Ocean craft activities for fine motor skills
- 5 days of Ocean ' Would you rather' questions for critical thinking
- 5 days of Ocean 'get moving' activities for gross motor
- 5 days of game ideas for use anywhere, anytime!
- 5 days of Ocean snack ideas which are healthy and fun
How AR Adventure packs work?
- Download and print the pdf file.
- Files are designed as print friendly A5 files. They can be printed as A4 or as 2 x A5 pages on A4. Colour coding is important and colour printing if preferable
- AR cards at the end of each file need to printed in colour or black + white on coloured. paper. We suggest they are laminated before you cut them out.
- Download the Narrator AR app AppStore GooglePlay
Activity pages - follow the instructions on each page
1. Take a coloured AR card
2. Hold app over card to reveal letters/numbers in AR
3. Write letters / numbers on matching coloured lines to create stories, draw, crack a code or get moving!
This file is 47 x A5 page pdf.
We are building our resource library with regular new template releases.
Bundle - AR Adventure Ocean 5 day activity pack
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications