These activities are designed to get children familiar with numbers and number formation. They encourage making, recognising and writing numbers.
It is important to talk about numbers and maths concepts in the world around you everyday. These concepts include counting, solving number problems, patterns, shapes, measurement and basic addition and subtraction.
Enjoy the daily number conversation prompts.
Ideal for 4-6 yr olds, interactive AR on every page hooks kids’ interest and encourage ongoing engagement.
- Download the Narrator AR app AppStore GooglePlay
- Download this file and get started!
Activity pages - follow the instructions on each page
1. Hold app over card to reveal numbers and letters in AR
2. Write numbers and letters on the page
This product contains:
- A 44 page AR activity book (size A5) with interactive AR in pages
- Access to the latest immersive technology via the Narrator AR app
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram for updates.
AR 123 Activity book - digital download
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications