These activities are designed to get children familiar with letter formation. Make, write, recognise letters. The letters of the alphabet are presented in an order that supports many popular phonics programs.
The goal of phonics is to connect sounds to letter symbols to assist early reading. Sounds are combined to make words. eg. CVC (consonant vowel consonant) dog, cat, sit, tip.
It’s important that adults help children make the appropriate sounds as they complete these activities.
Ideal for 4-6 yr olds, interactive AR on every page hooks kids’ interest and encourage ongoing engagement.
- Download the Narrator AR app AppStore GooglePlay
- Download the Activity Plans in the free AR Starter Kit
Activity pages - follow the instructions on each page
1. Hold app over card to reveal letters in AR
2. Write letters on the page
This product contains:
- A 24 page AR activity book (size A5) with interactive AR in pages
- Access to the latest immersive technoloy via the Narrator AR app
ABC AR Activity book
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications